Saturday 21 February 2009

Hotbuys, hotbuys, hotbuys

Hotbuys! I don't think these will be as good as before, but hopefully people will find their own way to layer and alter these to make them look good. I will give my personal opinion to all of these items.
1. The Bodycon Dress (Rio) - Sweet, although I can't see it under the jacket very well. It looks fairly nice, but has anyone noticed it looks...uh... creased?

2. The Denim Jacket (Bisou) - I like the colours, doesn't really look denin. Also nice fold-over at the top.

3. The Call Me Bracelet (Pretty In Pink) - I don't like. I have to say, I just don't like them. I think they're too big, and the call me text just looks silly.

4. The Circle Purse (Pretty In Pink) - It's ok. It looks like something you have when you're about 7, and going to your best friends party. Also, the strap seems a bit like a dog lead.

5. The Earrings (Splendid) - I hate, not my type of thing, and I think too bulky for peoples MeDoll.

6. The Shoes (Fudge) - I like, they're very close to converse. Which I love! Though we've already got converse on Stardoll, I think these will sell.

7. The Skirt (Pretty In Pink) - Nice, but isn't it similar to the Folk Hotbuys skirt?
8. The Jumpsuit (Bisou) - Now I love Bisou, but I'm not sure whether I will buy this item. It seems okay, and maybe if I layered it with another item, it would look good?

9. The Trousers (Bisou) - Okay, not sure about the shiny effect.

10. The Denim Dress (Pretty In Pink) - Worst thing in whole collection, sorry Stardoll.

Thanks everybody, remember this is just my opinion. What's yours?
xoxoKate

No comments:

Post a Comment